Hello All

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
benzladen
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: piano

Hello All

Post by benzladen » Thu 14. Apr 2011, 18:43

Hi folks,Names Kelly and I've been messing with these cars and engines for a long time.1St car was a 63 cont and a long line eversince.Currently have a field and some sheds with about 100 of the old beasts.Lots of junk but some great cars too.Will post some pics if anyone wants.A lot of knowledge about these engines and what goes where.I've done my share of dumb-ass things over the years like putting a 4v intake from a 462 on a 430 and junking the ser #0002 67 linc coupe which was a factory show car[still have the tag from under the back seat that says so; somewhere].Anyway nice to see the interest out there and look forward to asking and answering some ?'s on the forum.I'll start off with a link to a 1961 lincoln coupe pic.Yeah they never made one but the guy who did the pic is a genius as far as I'm concerned and if you dig a bit on the link you'll find a 64 linc cont stationwagon pick that will knock your socks off.Cheers all,Kelly
http://hooniverse.com/wp-content/upload ... Coupe2.jpg PS copy and past if no link,K

Shelby#18
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: none

Re: Hello All

Post by Shelby#18 » Thu 14. Apr 2011, 20:52

Hello Kelly, and welcome.

That is one beautiful photo. Regarding your collection of vehicles are they all Lincoln's? Or a variety of MEL's?

Theo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Theo » Fri 15. Apr 2011, 19:41

100 cars, whew!!!! Welcome.
Best regards
Theo
Admin

reijerlincoln
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: '81 Gibson Les Paul Custom through a Fender Blues Junior!

Post by reijerlincoln » Tue 19. Apr 2011, 02:38

Welcome Kelly.

Let's see a lot of photos of your collection (pretty please)!

cheers,
Reijer

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”