New to the forum

Feel free to introduce yourself. No obligation off course, but a nice way to get known to you a little. It's allways good to know your first name. Jeff or John sounds better than, "hey linc58prm2_1......"
jaymo
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: guitar, pedal steel guitar

New to the forum

Post by jaymo » Fri 8. Apr 2011, 17:01

Hello everybody! I'm in Newnan GA. 50 miles south of Atlanta. My current project is a 63 Lincoln Continental. The 430 MEL seems very fit in this car. I just got the heads back from the shop for a valve job. Also I'm installing a new Hi volume oil pump and fatter drive shaft. Already rebuilt the water pump carb and new timing chain set. I found this car in a junk yard nearby and due to a lot of rust in the lower fenders and a tight budget, plan to make a lead sled out of it. I would have loved to had on of these old MEL's in my younger days. We all ran Chevy mouse engines. This thing is massive!. Anyway I found some needed torque specs here and just signed on up. Cant beat a forum for info! Thanks, Jerry, Newnan, GA

Shelby#18
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Music instruments you're playing: none

Re: New to the forum

Post by Shelby#18 » Fri 8. Apr 2011, 19:34

Welcome Jerry. That's a nice project you have there. Please keep us posted with photo's of the build.

Return to “Introduce Yourself and Show us Your Ride”