Built 462 lincoln engine priced for quick sale

Advertise or Buy MEL Related Engine Parts Privately.
Please use the buy and sell trans section for trans parts
briannutter
Airman basic
Music instruments you're playing: saxophone

Built 462 lincoln engine priced for quick sale

Post by briannutter » Tue 6. Jul 2010, 20:13

I have a 462 lincoln engine tha has been bored to 477ci. It has been professionally machined and assembled. I'm going off of memory, but here's a list of the basics: Blueprinted block, balanced stock crank, weight matched stock rods with ARP's, $1000 Wiseco custom forged pistons (200grams less than o.e. and stock compression) use file fit plasma moly rings, Ported and flowed cylinder heads flow 300cfm (up from 220) utilize custom stainless valves (2.250/1.88) with hardened seats installed and 5 angle valve job. Ported factory dual plane intake. Comp Roller rockers, custom Dove shaft spacers, aftermarket oversize valve springs/keepers/retainers/ and pushrods, solid flat tappet cam and lifters (can be switched back to hydraulic easily), and the rest of the bearings, gaskets, etc. are top notch quality. silver powder coated valve covers. I have worked over the stock carb, but you may choose to put a carter on it instead. I've got a file with most of the particulars including receipts. I also have a bunch of photos around somewhere of the build in stages. I have thousands and thousands of dollars and hours in the project, but divorce forces sale. Delivery may be possible, but I'd prefer the purchaser to come see the engine in person to inspect prior to purchase.

With rebuilds of these engines running $4k with o.e. level (read junky) parts, I'd like to get a $4k out of this top notch engine with quick sale, but feel free to make an offer...all I can say is no :D -Brian nutter thenutters@adelphia.net in Cleveland, Ohio

Got Wood
Airman basic

Re: Built 462 lincoln engine priced for quick sale

Post by Got Wood » Thu 21. Oct 2010, 15:46

Brian,
Has this engine been started? Dyno'ed? HP? Idle choppy? RPM red line? And lastly, is it still for sale??

Andrew,

Return to “MEL Engine Parts For Sale”